Often the children would like to arrange a real holiday: with bright balloons, fun guests and a delicious cake. But what if the credibility of the purchased delicacies long ago lost? That's right, to bake home cake! It is for such a case our editorial staff prepared the recipe is not only spectacular, but also incredibly useful dessert called "Emerald Tortoise".
All the ingredients for the cake completely natural, so mums of young brats do not worry about the presence of harmful dyes or preservatives.
‡ Loading the...
Cake with kiwi
- 200 g of cream
- 1 egg
- 450 g flour
- 1 h. l. baking powder
- 400 grams of curd
- 150 g of yoghurt
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 1 banana
- 10 kiwi
- Preparation of the cake should begin with the test. For this purpose connected in a deep container sour cream and egg, then add the flour and baking powder. Knead stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll cakes.
- Fry shortcakes via pan on a medium heat (without oil). Gather cakes so that each next was less than the previous 1.5-2 centimeters.
- For the cream Mix until smooth frayed cottage cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar and banana puree.
- We shall cut thin slices of kiwi.
- Collect the cake layers: cake, cream, kiwi fruit slices.
- Top abundantly smazh cream and decorate the sides of kiwi, to get a turtle. The cake is ready!
And what recipes natural desserts You know? Be sure to share your culinary experiences in the comments, maybe you will inspire us to write an interesting article!