Each owner of the land at a certain moment begins to think about bringing electricity to him. This work can be done not only during the construction of a country house, but also after the building is commissioned.
Even before starting to connect the network, you should find out the power required to fully provide electricity to a country house, calculate the distance at which electrical networks should run in relation to the house, and also find out if there is the required power in this area network.
1 List of required documents
- 1.1 The cost of connecting electricity to the site
- 1.2 Video: How to connect electricity to your site
- 1.3 What should be in the project of external electrification of a private house
- 2 How to conduct electricity to the site
3 Connection Rules
- 3.1 Consequences of self-supplied electricity to the site
4 Alternative electricity
- 4.1 Video: Solar panels for the home
List of required documents
If you firmly decided to bring electricity to the land, the first thing you do
They must give you permission to connect electricity. In addition to the statement, you will have to prepare and copies of documentswith the signature of a notary:
- Passport and identification code.
- Documents establishing the ownership of the site itself and the house.
- Documents on the land and house.
- In the event that a representative requests a referral, a power of attorney is required.
- The project of electrification of the house and the site, which should contain information about all energy-consuming devices and their power consumption.
- Building permit. Necessary to supply electricity to the site where there are no buildings.
After the preparation of the above documents, they must be sent by registered mail. It will be useful to attach to them and an inventory of attached documents.
In the event that a specific document is not found among the package you sent, the organization is obliged to notify you of this fact no later than 6 days from the date of receipt of the documents.
In some cases, you may be asked to send originals certain documents among the list above to confirm the specified information. The documents you send will be used by the organization as a base for drawing up technical specifications, without which it is impossible to carry out electricity to the site.
They should reflect the technical characteristics of the input of electricity to a private house: I mean single phase or three phase cable will be used to supply electricity to the house.
When all the conditions of this regulation are fulfilled by you, you will already have every right to begin the supply of electricity. The important point is that the technical conditions must be fulfilled no later than two years from the moment of their preparation.
Sometimes it may happen that due to the peculiarities of the technical conditions of electrical networks it is impossible to carry out the electricity to the site. It is also possible that the power of the rated load exceeds the rated network capacity.
In such cases, the organization should notify in writing about this fact customer service. However, it is not possible to appeal the decision.
The cost of connecting electricity to the site
Verification of compliance with the technical conditions will cost the customer about 456 p. As for the work of connecting electricity to the house, their cost may be different. The exact amount will be determined by the capacity of the connected line.
If the power of the network to the site exceeds 15 kW, the cost of connecting electricity will be 550 r.
In this work can be performed under the condition that the gander to supply electricity to the site removed from the power line located in the city, no more than 300 meters, and for the countryside - 500 meters
If you want to bring a new power grid, which provides for the creation of a larger connection, here permission required from local authorities.
Video: How to connect electricity to your site
What should be in the project of external electrification of a private house
The development of a project for the external electrification of a private house can be started only upon completion of the preparation of the technical specifications by the organization that deals with the maintenance of electrical networks.
When creating a project, the organization relies as a base. on technical conditions electrification of land. To do this job, you need the following:
- Geodesic or situational plan of the site to which you want to bring electricity. This document should contain information regarding the location of air and cable lines, and in addition to this communication.
- The project site metering electricity. It should reflect information about the nominal value of the input automaton and the current of the installed voltage limiter.
- The project of connecting the SIP cable supplied from the line support to the metering station, a transformer substation located on the site, or underground cable laying.
- Calculation and development of the project grounding.
- In the case of the supply of three-phase networks, the procedure for calculating the transformer power, as well as calculations of network bandwidth and switchgear with distribution cabinet type PR
- A mandatory requirement is to obtain approval for the documentation from the organization, which is responsible for servicing the electrical networks at the location of the connected house. In some cases, it may be necessary to obtain consent from local authorities.
How to conduct electricity to the site
It must be borne in mind that the obligation to connect electricity beyond the boundaries of the land falls on the shoulders of the organization of electricity, and the work itself is carried out on the basis of project documentation.
Supply of electricity at the site must be performed. directly by its owner. The cost of installation work may vary. The calculation of the cost is carried out in each case individually.
The peculiarity of the supply of electricity to the site is that these works are carried out in several stages. Requirement is fulfillment of all technical regulations and coordination of the project of external connection:
- electricity supply to the site and the house;
- confirmation of the performance of devices that will be used to control energy consumption;
- supply of electricity to the house, installation of metering devices for seals;
- drawing up a statement of work performed;
- signing of a contract for the supply of electricity.
After receiving approval for the supply of electricity proceed directly to the cable and wiring of electricity in a private house.
If you plan to bring a single-phase line, it is desirable to use cable with a minimum cross section 6 mm with copper core or 16 mm with aluminum core. A prerequisite is the presence of reliable insulation of wires, which should not include damage and kinks.
The basis of the work is to connect two cables to the mains, among which one will be a phase and the other zero.
It is important that the cables are located at a safe distance relative to each other: if they are brought to a brick wall, then it must be at least 50 mm, in the case of laying to the wooden structures of the building, the cables are placed at a distance of 100 mm from each friend
The hole created in the wall through which the cable will be inserted must be sealed using non-combustible materials, for example, cement or concrete mortar. After that, they switch to connecting cables to the ASU or to a device for monitoring energy consumption. Here it is necessary to focus directly on the project.
The important point is that when removing the section supplied to the electricity relative to the supports of the power line for a distance of more than 25 meters, you will need to install additional pillars.
It is important to maintain the minimum height from the ground to the cable entry into the wall, which should be 2.75 meters. The optimum height from the cable entry point to the nearest window will be considered to be at least 1.5 meters high.
Consequences of self-supplied electricity to the site
It is not necessary to conduct electricity to a private house, cottage or plot without having permission to carry out such work.
The same applies to increasing the capacity of an already supplied power line or a device controlling energy consumption. Such actions are considered illegal and provide for penalties.
If illegally installed control and distribution lines are detected, they should be dismantled. Also legislation establishes and off site employees of the organization for electricity grids.
If a house or plot was connected to electricity without a permit, then it is very difficult to make this work legal.
The legalization procedure will require much higher costsrather than in the case of connecting electricity to the site by the services of a licensed organization in accordance with the plan, taking into account the peculiarities of the technical conditions.
There are situations when certain circumstances do not allow the area to be connected to the power line. In this case, the problem can be autonomous sources of electricity.
As an option, you can offer solar collectors, the choice of which is necessary to pay attention to the power consumption of energy.
If electricity is required exclusively for domestic needs, then we can limit ourselves to 6 kW. However, here it is necessary to take into account the fact that the maximum amount of electricity will be provided only in the period from March to October in sunny weather.
With the onset of cloudy days, the amount of electricity generated will noticeably decrease, while at night the section can function exclusively at the expense of energy in the battery, if it is connected to the solar system.
Deciding to opt for solar panels, the landowner should prepare for serious expenseswhich will be required for the purchase of the system components themselves, as well as for the installation works. In addition to this solar system, regular maintenance will be required.
Even if you have the necessary experience and know how to conduct electricity to the site, it is still undesirable to do this without permission. In the future it may lead to penaltiesfollowed by a complete blackout of your site.
Therefore, for most landowners, the best use the services design organizations, which are responsible for the maintenance of electrical networks.