When reviewing design materials related to construction work, customers quite often meet with abbreviations and notation that are understandable only to professional designers. This fully applies to documentation related to the design of power supply (electrical projects). According to the current regulatory framework, the presence of the section "Power supply system" as part of a set of project documentation of any object under construction is mandatory.
In general, the album design documentation for the power supply of any object is assigned the designation (abbreviation) ES. This album is usually sections are included (transcript):
- EM - power equipment;
- EO - internal electric lighting;
- EN - outdoor electric lighting.
Depending on the volume of construction documentation and its complexity, separate sections can be combined. Such an association is the appearance in the album of project materials on electricity and lighting. a special section with the abbreviation EOM (decoding - "Designing internal electrical equipment and lighting ").
1 Explanation of the EOM section
- 1.1 Content of the text documentation of the EOM section
- 1.2 A set of graphic documentation of the EOM section
- 1.3 Regulatory documentation used in the development of the EOM section
Explanation of the EOM section
EOM section included in the project in the process of developing working documentation. It includes:
- Initial data.
- Text documentation.
- Graphic materials.
- List of used regulatory documentation.
The design of the documentation that is part of the EOM section is started only if the following materials (source data) are available:
- Technical conditions (specifications) received from the organization that will provide power to the facility.
- Floor plans and power supply requirements received from developers of related sections of the project.
- Terms of Reference (TOR) for the development of the object.
After receiving the source data, the design process itself begins. In this case, initially reliability category is determined power supply system and collects all information on the loads from consumers. After that, the structure of the power supply system of the object is determined and the schematic diagrams of the electrical networks of all objects and distribution devices are developed. In addition, measures are necessarily provided that exclude electric shock to people. The developed documentation is the main content of the EOM section.
Content of the text documentation of the EOM section
The composition of the set of text documentation The EOM sections include:
- List of approval of the section of the EOM with interested and controlling organizations.
- General provisions.
- Explanatory note in which are given:
- detailed justification of the chosen one power supply schemes an object;
- all characteristics of the power supply sources that will be used when connecting the object to the public power grids;
- requirements for reliability and quality of the power supply system;
- details of the used electrical receivers, their calculated and installed capacity;
- description of technical solutions designed to compensate for reactive power and to ensure the functioning (control, automation and dispatching) of the power supply system;
- technical solutions with the help of which the power supply of the object is provided in operating and emergency modes;
- data on the power characteristics of transformer and network power consumers;
- data on protective grounding and lightning protection;
- description of the emergency and working lighting system;
- information about backup (additional) power sources;
- energy saving and reservation measures;
- operational characteristics of cable products and lighting fixtures, intended for use in the construction of the object.
A set of graphic documentation of the EOM section
Album of graphic documentationIncluded in the EOM section includes:
- Single line diagram of a transformer substation.
- Schemes (single-line) of input-distribution devices.
- The plan of the route of cable lines, made on a geo-basis.
- The principle scheme of power supply to consumers from all sources of power supply.
- The layout of the power equipment in switchboard objects and in the transformer substation itself.
- Schemes of lightning protection and grounding devices.
- The scheme of the organization of entrances to the building of power cables.
- The schematic diagram of the lighting network, including emergency.
- Specification of materials, equipment and components.
- Cable magazine.
Regulatory documentation used in the development of the EOM section
The safe and trouble-free operation of the power supply system of any object ensures strict compliance with the standards and requirements specified in the existing regulatory documentation. The leading role among a large number of binding regulations is taken by:
- Building codes and regulations (SNiP), including:
- SNiP 3.05.06 - 85 "Electrical devices".
- SNiP 23-05-95 "Natural and artificial lighting."
- SNiP 21-01-97 "Fire safety of buildings and structures."
- "Rules for electrical installations" (PUE);
- CO 153-34.21.122-2003 "Instructions for the installation of lightning protection of buildings, structures and industrial communications."