AVBBSHV cable is a fairly common and most popular type of power cables with excellent performance characteristics. It is used both for the supply of electricity to fixed installations and for transformer substations as main and backup lines.
- 1 AVBBSHV cable - technical characteristics and decoding
- 2 Cable Design AVBBSHV
- 3 Scope AVBBSHV
- 4 The operating conditions of the cable AVBBSHV
AVBBSHV cable - technical characteristics and decoding
Electromechanical product with marking AVBBSHV - thisarmored power cable with aluminum coreenclosed in a plastic PVC sheath. Its labeling refers to the materials used in the manufacture and design features of the product.
- Letter BUT means that the cable contains an aluminum conductor.
- AT indicates that the vein is enclosed in PVC insulation.
- Letters Bb they say that the electromechanical product is equipped with armor of two steel plates, which can be galvanized or not galvanized.
- And the last two letters Sh and at, in the name of the cable means that AVBBSHV is equipped with a protective casing made of extruded PVC material with the addition of a viscous adhesive mixture and bitumen.
Cable Design AVBBSHV
- In the central part of the product there is a round core made of soft aluminum wire. For voltage of six kilovolts cables are made only three-core. With a cross section of twenty-five square millimeters, they are made of multi-wired segment or sector form.
- AVBbsHV veins are enclosed in insulating shells. It is applied for of these The targets are quite durable, reflective and non-flammable PVC plastic.
Screening screens or interlayers are designed only for six kilovolts. Made screens from special conductive materialthat matches the insulation material. They are made of special cable paper or rubberized fabric 0.3 mm thick.
- Metal screens are made of copper foil, the thickness of which must be from 0.06 mm or from two tapes of copper, applied with a gap.
- Armor AVBBSHV consists of twisted spiral steel galvanized tapes.
- Placeholder - this two tapes superimposed with overlap and made of PVC plastic, PET film or other material with equivalent properties.
- Protection or sheath is a UV-resistant, non-flammable PVC plastic.
Cable veins vary in color - grounding conductors have a green-yellow color, and zero conductors are blue.
The electromechanical product is intended for the transmission of electricity in fixed-type installations to the nominal variable voltage of one kilovolt at a frequency of fifty hertz, or for a constant voltage that is more variable at two point four tenths of a time.
Cables are intended for use on land, lakes and rivers, and at altitudes of up to four thousand meters above sea level.
AVBBSHV are laid in trenches with different corrosive activity, if during the operation of the product will not be subjected to significant tensile forces.
It can be used in dry or damp premises, industrial premises, collectors, mines, cable half-floors, channels and partially flooded structures with various corrosive conditions.
Electromechanical product AVBBSHV can be laid in the airif there is a danger of mechanical damage during operation.
The cable is used for laying in fire hazardous areas and in some hazardous areas.
The operating conditions of the cable AVBBSHV
Conditions for operation of AVBBSHV should be the following:
- use the product is recommended at ambient temperatures from -50 to +50 C;
- cables are sufficiently resistant to air humidity up to 98%, at temperatures up to +35 ° C;
- without preheating, the electromechanical product can be laid at a minimum temperature of -15 ° C;
- the maximum permissible heating temperature of the cores AVBBSHV in the overload mode or in emergency condition is 80 ° C;
- the maximum working temperature of the cores should be 70 ° C;
- during a short circuit, the cores should not heat up more than up to 160 ° C (4 s.).
When laying the product, its minimum allowable bending radius is:
- for single-core cable - ten outer diameters;
- for multi-core - seven and a half diameters.
The warranty period from the date of commissioning of the AVBBSHV cable is five years. Manufacturers guarantee that the products conform to the requirements of the standard provided that they are correctly installed, stored and transported. The service life of the product is about thirty years. The power cable is mounted at a certain permissible temperature for it and with observance of the bending radius in difficult areas (trenches, underground, mines, sewage) deep in the earth, or the walls and indoors. Severe deformity is contraindicated.