From the consumption of electricity by household appliances directly depend on the cost of meters. How does the technique affect the total amount in the receipt?
- 1 Basic household appliances that people use
- 2 The amount of energy consumed
- 3 How to save electricity
Basic household appliances that people use
At present, it is difficult to imagine your life without appliances such as a refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, television, etc.
Every day we use in the home a lot of equipment that works from the outlet. To have breakfast, you need to boil a kettle, get food from the fridge and heat them in the microwave. After eating the plates behind us, the dishwasher is cleaning, and dust from the carpet collects a vacuum cleaner.
In addition, to make our clothes look good, we use a washing machine and an iron. Well, leisure spend at a computer and TV.
The amount of energy consumed
Each of these devices has an average value of electricity consumption per hour. These data are reflected in the table.
|Name of technology||Consumption (W / h)|
|A vacuum cleaner||1000|
How to save electricity
One way to save is to buy energy-saving household appliances.
There are several simple methods by which you can reduce the amount in the receipt for electricity:
- If you do not have a two-tariff counter, be sure to unplug all the main devices from the outlet at night, and remove the chargers for the gadgets immediately after the end of the equipment.
- Do not put in the fridge hot dishes. Make sure that he is away from heating devices and periodically defrost it.
- Do not overload the washing machine with things, it increases the power consumption by 10%. Also use medium or low temperature. Washing at 30 degrees allows you to spend 35% less energy than 40.
- Clothes that require low temperature ironing can be treated with an iron after it is turned off.
- Stop using the standby mode in TVs, computers and other equipment, it will save up to 200 kW per year.
Any household appliances consume a lot of electricity. Now you know the specific quantity for each device and can use this information to reduce costs.