Voltage instability in the network has become the norm in many homes, this indicator may decrease almost to a critical level, especially during peak use hours by consumers. For such cases, voltage regulators are provided, which allow to maintain a constant voltage at the output of the network.
- 1 Stabilizer functions
- 2 Information about the manufacturer Resanta
- 3 Installation of stabilizers depending on the load
- 4 Automatic stabilizers
5 Device and parameters of Resant stabilizers
- 5.1 General information and scope
- 5.2 The main functions of the device
- 5.3 Technical requirements for the operation of the device
- 5.4 Specifications
- 5.5 Safe operation requirements
- 5.6 The main parts of the Resant stabilizer
6 The procedure for starting work with Resanta device
- 6.1 The letters on the screen of the voltage regulator
- 6.2 Possible faults and their removal
7 The principle of operation of the three-phase Resant stabilizer
- 7.1 Network connectivity options
- 7.2 Technical indicators three-phase device Resanta
8 Single Phase Electronic Type Stabilizer
- 8.1 Features of single phase stabilizer
9 Types of single-phase stabilizers
- 9.1 Electromechanical stabilizer
- 9.2 Stabilizer relay type Resanta
The device allows output voltage 220 volts for protection and safe operation of electrical appliances. At the input to the stabilizer, the voltage can undergo significant fluctuations and have a large resistance value. The device converts an unstable mains voltage into a flow of electricity specified parameters in which the failure of the connected electrical appliances does not happen.
A voltage leveling device in the private sector is connected at one end to a source of electrical current, usually it is input to a house or a summer house. On the other side there is equipment or appliances that need to be protected from power surges or lightning strikes. The automatic stabilizer system allows you to adjust the voltage indicators when a surge occurs in the network or an energy pulse manifests itself.
Information about the manufacturer Resanta
Latvian companywhich develops and manufactures Resant trademark goods, has been working in the market of electromechanical devices for more than two decades, the establishment of the enterprise began in the 90s of the last century. Every year, technologists and designers of the company find interesting new ideas and solutions for the improvement of famous brand products.
Only half of the manufactured goods remain on the territory of the country, the rest of the devices go on sale in Western Europe, Ukraine, Belarus and the Russian Federation. The company produces and sells more than 5 thousand. types of products, the entire list is difficult to list, but among them the most popular are fuses of various types, switchboards and components, relays and disconnect devices, a large number of measuring devices, sockets, switches, extension cords and much more.
Technologists and designers of the company are successfully development and production of models Resant network stabilizers, which are divided by type:
- single phase devices;
- three phase stabilizers;
- digital (relay) devices;
- thyristor type;
- electromechanical devices;
- hinged type for gas boilers.
Products brand Resanta, according to reviews of sales agents, is in demand, all stabilizers supplied with quality certificates, the company cares about the users and is fully responsible for the quality of the produced devices, all devices, the factories that leave the assembly line have full compliance with Russian standards and do not differ from the world requirements.
Installation of stabilizers depending on the load
Digital and relay devices are installed in a network with a voltage of 220 W and a frequency of 50 Hz, their power allows you to put under protection devices with a total power of 500 watts. Power limit located in the region of 15 thousand W. The display of the input and output voltage readings is displayed on the screen, which is why such devices are referred to electronic control devices. Stabilizers have microprocessors for control and are equipped with a digital readout controller.
According to consumer feedback, the presence at the input of the device for output voltage delay allows using voltage regulator for individual household appliances and used to equalize the total voltage in network:
- Resanta ASN 500/1-Ts model will successfully cope with the protection of a pair of small-sized household appliances such as a TV and a fan;
- Resanta ASN 1000/1-Ts device is intended for connecting a computer and a printing device to it;
- voltage leveling for the operation of an iron, kettle or heat fan will require the connection of Resanta ASN 2000/1-C model;
- safe operation of the electric stove or washing machine will successfully occur when connecting Resant ACH 3000/1-C;
- models of ASN 5 000/1-Ц and АСН 10 000/1-Ц, or even АСН 15 000/1-Ц, should be installed when protection against power surges subject to all appliances in a residential building, ranging from low-power and ending with heating boilers and boilers
Electromechanical devices produce three phase and single phase. They are referred to the automatic type due to the fact that the transformer windings have a contact node moves with the help of an electric motor and can control large indicators voltage. Depending on the power they are divided:
- domestic use - for country, with unstable power supply at home, put on the input of the model ASN 3000/1-EM, ASN 8 000/1-EM, ASN 30 000/1-EM;
- for three-phase power supply networks at industrial facilities they put "ASN 100 000/3-EM" or "ASN 150 000/3-EM".
Consumer reviews state that electromechanical devices for protection against power surges at the output show values with an accuracy of 2%. They can reboot and work silently, which allows them to be successfully used in private houses.
Device and parameters of Resant stabilizers
General information and scope
Resant brand mains voltage stabilizers are intended for protection and successful operation of household appliances in conditions of jumps in electrical current indices. This brand of stabilizers is designed according to world standards. The principle of operation is to measure the voltage at the input to the stabilizer, comparing them with the standard value of 220 V, and conversion of current with unstable readings with the help of relays into the flow of electricity given parameters.
A scope is installation for protection of all products for which work electric energy is required. Before starting the stabilizer necessarily learn instruction, to ensure the most efficient use of the device.
The main functions of the device
- functions of regulating the voltage at the output in the extended range without distortion of the signal;
- the adoption of an extensive range of input voltage parameters from 90 to 260;
- high speed of response to non-standard network situations;
- Measurement and control of the output voltage with a voltmeter installed in the housing;
- automatic disconnection of the load when the voltage increases above the set critical minimum;
- automatic resumption of the supply of electric current after the restoration of permissible parameters;
- automatic shutdown when the circuit in the network;
- indicator message on the parameters of the stabilizer.
Technical requirements for the operation of the device
- input voltage in the range 95-250 V;
- idle power at an input voltage of 220 V not higher than 50 W;
- operating parameters of the frequency in the range of 50-60 Hz.
- voltage reading at the output does not allow errors of more than 8% from 220 V;
- utility ratio of at least 97%;
- air cooling;
- fast response time within 6–7 milliseconds;
- there is no distortion of the indications of the sinusoid;
- work of the stabilizer in the conditions of air with a temperature from 5ºС to 40ºС.
Very important is continuous check condition and counting the total power of the connected devices, and comparing it with the same maximum indicator for the stabilizer.
Safe operation requirements
- It is prohibited to overload the voltage regulator and install it in the network without grounding;
- disassemble the device and close the air holes on the device body with objects;
- continue using the device in case of damage to the connection cables;
- indoor environment should not be aggressive and explosive;
- start operation in case of damage to the device itself or its case;
- Do not install the stabilizer closer to half a meter to flammable objects and combustible materials; subject the device to direct solar heating.
The main parts of the Resant stabilizer
- measuring instruments for input and output voltages (voltmeters);
- converter and control circuit;
- unit with display and control elements;
- automatic switch with the ability to automatically turn on;
- delay indicator;
- protective mode indicator.
The procedure for starting work with Resanta device
Before starting operation, make sure that there are no damages and mechanical dents on the body and connecting nodes. If the movement took place on the street at low air temperatures, then before applying the voltage, the device should be kept without turning on for 2 hours. If this condition is not met, then condensate is formed, which can close the line. Connecting the device to the network is made only by a specialist with permits.
After placing the stabilizer in rooms that meet the conditions of operation, make a switch turning on the device for 8-10 seconds to check the screen on which the reading should be displayed 220V. After that, turn off the device and connect network with load and re-enable stabilizer.
According to user feedback, letters sometimes appear on the screen.
The letters on the screen of the voltage regulator
- The letter L appears on the screen if the network has a voltage drop below the allowable (90 V) and the protection against voltage drop has been triggered. At the output, the feed is still, but the letter disappears from the display only when the voltage returns to the limit of the operating range.
- The letter H appears in the window then if the line voltage jumped above the critical parameter (260 V) and the stabilizer stopped outputting the output to avoid breakage. The device will begin to function after voltage normalization.
- The letters CH show that the power of all connected electrical devices exceeds the allowable power of the stabilizer, and protection against thermal overheating has been triggered. To restore normal operation disconnect one or more electrical devices. The stabilizer turns on when it cools down and returns to operation.
Possible faults and their removal
If the network connection indicator does not turn on, then you need to check the connection wires and the serviceability of the switch. Toggle switch produced in the repair shop.
Voltage stabilization is not performed. In this case, it is checked whether the “bypass” mode of operation is turned on, otherwise contact the workshop.
The output voltage is less than 220 V. The mains voltage is checked, the parameters are compared with the allowable value, and the level of the summed load of the connected devices is specified. After adjusting these values to normal, the stabilizer should work.
Occurs periodically stabilizer off and protection operation. The verification measures are the same as in the previous case. If the display shows incorrectly or does not completely highlight the numbers, contact the service workshop.
The principle of operation of the three-phase Resant stabilizer
It is intended for installation in homes where three-phase wiring is connected or equipment that requires a connection of 380 V is used in operation. Such stabilizers Resant release only electromechanical type.
Network connectivity options
The first option provides for the connection of a stabilizer after the meter, this is typical for the case when the whole house or residential apartment is put under protection. After the counter put the machine (switch), which supplies voltage to the input of the stabilizer. Very important do not confuse the phase connection to the phase. Sometimes they put an additional automatic starter on the device itself. The sequential schematic chain looks like this: counter, automatic, stabilizer, and automatic wiring along different contours.
In the second case, the connection is made by socket connection, this is when you need to connect powerful equipment. At the input of the stabilizer is placed a wire with a plug, and at the exit put a wire with a socket. The order of connecting the phases in this case does not play a significant role. Connection diagram: electrical plug, a wire to the input of the stabilizer, a wire with a socket from the output of the device.
Technical indicators three-phase device Resanta
- rated power can be in the range of 3 thousand. W up to 15000 W;
- network frequency 50 Hz;
- input voltage is 250-440 V;
- accuracy of the issued indicators of 2%;
- forced air cooling;
- permissible temperature of the transformer winding 70ºС;
- protection is triggered at a voltage above 260 V.
Single Phase Electronic Type Stabilizer
If the network is marked voltage surges above the specified limit values, it means threat of malfunction in electronic and electrical equipment. This series of stabilizers is designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of international standards and protects devices from damage.
In the opinion of consumers, it becomes obvious that stabilizers can be used in private housing construction, apartment dwelling and at production sites and workshops. For ease of use, the display shows digits for reading operation parameters.
Single-phase device has a certain fixed number of windings. The scheme of such a device includes:
- electronic control unit;
- servo and different power switches;
- interference filtering devices.
All single-phase devices operate on the principle of initial evaluation of the data obtained. Further, the electronic systems check how the parameters of the obtained current correspond to the required parameters. The electronic filling independently calculates the required number of transformer windings that need to be connected to create the required voltage.
Connection and exclusion from the operating cycle of the transformer windings occurs in different ways, can be carried out by electronics or indicators are selected manually, and depends on the type of stabilizer. Inclusion in the cycle of a certain number of windings will help increase or remove stress to achieve the desired value. Equipment receives from the output of the stabilizer normalized electrical energy.
Features of single phase stabilizer
- for reading the main parameters of the work is provided with a display with digital information output;
- output voltage is adjustable over a wide range, without distortion of the signal;
- the load is switched off with increasing current limit;
- with a short-term increase of the limiting voltage, the working condition is maintained;
- at the end of critical states, automatic self-activation occurs;
- devices are provided for filtering input and output network interference;
- output voltage is maintained over a wide range.
Types of single-phase stabilizers
There are various ways to connect the transformer windings of the stabilizer, depending on which models of single-phase stabilizers are determined. Most often, the connection is made using a servo that moves the brush with a special design. Such a drive is on the same axis with the transformer and, moving in a circle, moves the device.
During the forward movement brush comes in contact with some windings and stabilizer works. The features of this type include the ability to equalize the performance of the current very accurately and gradually, which is a guarantee of a constant voltage value. As a result, the conversion time is a couple of seconds. In the absence of a stabilizer, appliances and household appliances will have time to burn during this time. Devices of electromechanical action are recommended to be used for the network in which the voltage fluctuates within 195–255 V. Due to the fact that the servo does not help speed up the process of switching between transformer windings.
Stabilizer relay type Resanta
The following type of winding connection determines the application in the form of a switching relay. At the output of the stabilizer, several separate circuits are connected with the relays installed in them for switching on and off. At the beginning of operation of a certain relay, the corresponding winding starts to be connected and the conversion of electrical current indices takes place.
For a relay type of stabilizer, a step change in voltage parameters is characteristic. Connecting the next winding to work causes a small voltage surge in the output direction. The magnitude of such a one-time increase is from 15 to 25 volts and the accuracy of voltage stabilization reaches 8%. Such devices are installed if the equipment can operate at a voltage in the range from 205 to 235 volts. Claims by manufacturers of stabilizers of this type that the output voltage is only 220 V is not true due to the nature of this type of instrument.
Review: Acquired the brand Resant to normalize the voltage in the house. Many complain about this brand, but I will say that you need to follow all the recommendations on the choice of device parameters, otherwise the stabilizer will not be able to work as it should. We have all taken into account, and no complaints about work.
Review: For a long time, we sinned on the stabilizer, listening to the reviews of neighbors, which does not give the right voltage, and then figured out what is required to reduce the number of connected electrical devices. Now the stabilizer does not turn off.
Review: To use took the cheapest and smallest device. They inquired about the reviews on the net and decided that the reviews believably reflect reality. For his power he working within the normal range, now it is necessary to buy another stabilizer for another branch, since we bought an electric boiler and another boiler. Old Resanta device will not cope.
Sergey Nikolaevich, Eagle